Children’s multi to support nutrient levels in the body when dietary intake is inadequate.
Fussy Essentials contains a combination of vitamins and minerals formulated specifically for children to help maintain nutrients within the normal range when dietary intake is inadequate. Iron supports cognitive development, while vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy immune system function in children. This formula also contains vitamin B5 and magnesium to support healthy nervous system function and energy production in children.
- Naturally flavoured watermelon chewable tablet
- No artificial colours, flavours or added sugar
- Contains active forms of B vitamins
- Iron, Iodine and Zinc support healthy growth and development in children
- Vegan Vitamin D3 (Vitashine™) and Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®) and Magnesium to support bone health in children
Iron supports cognitive development while zinc and iodine to supports cognitive function when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin B2 helps metabolism of (Iron) in children when dietary intake is inadequate
- Zinc and Vitamin B2 support eye health and eye function in children when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D3 (Vitashine™), zinc and vitamin C maintain healthy immune system function
- Vitamin B5 and Magnesium to support healthy nervous system function
- 25mg of choline per chewable tablet
Active ingredients per chewable tablet:
Betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta ™) 600 micrograms
Thiamine hydrochloride 190 micrograms
Equiv. to thiamine (vit. B1) 150 micrograms
Riboflavin sodium phosphate 190 micrograms
Equiv. to riboflavin (vit. B2) 150 micrograms
Nicotinamide 2 mg
Calcium pantothenate 1.09 mg
Equiv. to pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 1 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 220 micrograms
Equiv. to pyridoxine (vit. B6) 150 micrograms
Calcium folinate 32.25 micrograms
Equiv. to folinic acid 30 micrograms
Mecobalamin (vit. B12) 0.4 micrograms
Malpighia glabra (acerola cherry) ext. dry conc. stand. 24.31 mg
From minimum dry fruit 583.4 mg
Equiv. to vitamin C 8.75 mg
Colecalciferol (Vitashine™) 1.25 micrograms
Equiv. to Vitamin D3 50 IU
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 1.85 mg
Equiv. to Vitamin E 2.24 IU
Menaquinone 7 (MenaQ7®) 8.75 micrograms
Choline bitartrate 60.78 mg
Equiv. to choline 25 mg
Chromic chloride hexahydrate 19 micrograms
Equiv. to chromium 3.75 micrograms
Ferric pyrophosphate (SunActive®) 8.94 mg
Equiv. to iron 2.5 mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate 162.5 mg
Equiv. to magnesium 32.5 mg
Potassium iodide 29.4 micrograms
Equiv. to iodine 22.5 micrograms
Zinc citrate 2.93 mg
Equiv. to zinc 1 mg
Directions for use:
Children aged 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet per day.
Children aged 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets, once per day.
Tablets should be chewed, not swallowed whole.
If the child is unable to chew, the tablets may be crushed and mixed with water, yogurt or honey and consumed immediately.
Artificial colours or flavours, sucralose, gluten, egg, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts or shellfish.
Formulated with Love. Made in Australia.
Do not give to children under 2 years of age. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains sulfites.
SunActive® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
MenaQ7® is a registered trademark of NattoPharma AS, Norway.
Lyc-O-Beta™ is a registered trademark of Lycored Corp.
Vitashine™ is a registered trademark of ESB Developments Ltd, UK.