- Formulated specifically for children
- Contains iron bisglycinate
- Gentle on the stomach and non constipating
- Naturally sourced vitamin C from the Amla (indian gooseberry) to enhance iron absorption and support immune system health
- Added lactoferrin
- No horrible metallic after taste
- Natural mixed berry flavour and sweetened with monk fruit
- Listed on the ARTG (AUSTL 376431)
Iron Immunity helps prevent dietary deficiency of Iron, Vitamin D and Vitamin C.
Iron supports blood health and maintains energy levels. Iron also supports haemoglobin formation and healthy red blood cell production.
Iron, Vitamin C and Vitamin D3 support immune system health and support healthy immune system function.
Additionally, Vitamin D supports general health and wellbeing.
Active ingredients per chewable tablet:
Bovine Lactoferrin 50 mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms
Iron (as Iron glycinate) 5 mg
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit powder 142.86 mg
Equiv. Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit dry 1.429 g
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
Does not contain:
Does not contain egg, soy, nuts, gluten or peanuts.
Directions for use:
Children aged 2-8 years, chew 1 tablet daily with food. Children aged 9-12 years, chew 2 tablets daily with food. Children aged 13 years and above, chew 2 tablets daily with food; or as directed by your health professional. Maximum 2 tablets per day. Do not swallow tablets whole.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Mineral and vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Contains sulfites and dairy.